Title: Residential/Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Department: Residential Services
Function: Provides care, supervision, skills training, direct support, instruction and assistance to persons living in Hillcroft Services residential programs.
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous paid or volunteer experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Hold a valid Indiana driver’s license with an insurable driving record and proof of state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to travel as necessary to support clients in accessing the community.
- Have a telephone in residence and/or be available by cell phone.