Here are ways you can make an extraordinary difference in the lives of people with disabilities:

Make an Online Contribution
(including Memorials and Honorariums)

To contribute by mail, simply send your check or money order to:

Hillcroft Services, Inc.
501 West Air Park Drive
Muncie, IN 47303

To contribute by phone, please call (765) 284-4166.

Consider Gifts of Assets:

IRA Charitable Rollover
Allows an IRA owner over age 70 ½ to make a direct transfer to a qualified charity tax-free.

Call Abby Halstead, CFO, at (765) 284-4166 for DTC transfer instructions.

We also accept In-kind contributions.

Support Hillcroft Events:

Business and Corporate Event Sponsorship
For more information about getting involved with Hillcroft Services, please contact us at (765) 284-4166. Hillcroft Services is a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization.

Your charitable contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.