What are Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS)?
The five core services of Pre-ETS are listed:
- Job exploration counseling
- Work-based learning experiences
- Counseling on post-secondary opportunities
- Workplace readiness training
- Instruction in self—advocacy
Participants must be a “student with a disability.”
A “student with a disability” is an individual in a secondary, post-secondary, or other recognized education program who:
- is between the ages of 14 and 22 years old
- is eligible for, and receiving, special education or related services under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IEP, 504 plan)
Hillcroft Services, Inc. is part of the NCC-North Central Collaborative. Services are provided at schools within Delaware County.
If interested in learning more about Hillcroft’s Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-Ets), please contact:
Pre-Employment Services Consultant