In-Kind Contributions provide individuals, businesses, and groups the opportunity to contribute to Hillcroft’s mission without making a monetary donation. In-kind contributions are tax exempt and can come in a variety of forms.
- In-kind contributions are a great fun-raising event for school, civic, business groups that are interested in collecting or purchasing supplies to be contributed to Hillcroft.
- Individuals and businesses have also chosen to redeem and contribute credit card reward points in the form of retailer gift card contributions.
- Businesses have chosen to provide on-going discounts on Hillcroft’s necessary services such as printing and office supplies.
Regardless of the form in-kind contributions take, they are most certainly appreciated and an integral part of Hillcroft’s ability to make extraordinary differences in people’s lives.
In-Kind Donation Wish List:
- Retailer Gift Cards
- Tickets to community events and entertainment (sporting events, local theatre performances, and movie theatre passes)
- Paper Products (paper plates, napkins, disposable cups)
- Small household appliances such as microwaves, TV’s, DVD players, and toasters)
- New household items (sheets, towels, washcloths, dish clothes, pots and pans, silverware, plates, bowls, and cups)
- Non-perishable food items to be used by client’s in our Residential Program
- Art and Craft Supplies (construction paper, paint, crayons, RIT dye, paint brushes, markers, white t-shirts in a variety of sizes)
If you are interested in making an in-kind contributions, please contact Ms. Haley LeFiles, Development & Marketing Specialist at (765) 284-4166, ext. 1182 or email@example.com.