Notice of Title VI Program and Complaint Procedures
Title VI Notice:
The mission of Hillcroft Services, Inc. is…
“To provide innovative services and supports for People with disabilities and their families; resulting in extraordinary differences in People’s lives.”
Hillcroft Services, Inc. does not discriminate in the provision of services and employment by handicap, race, color, creed and national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
In the event that you feel that you have been discriminated against in any manner, please follow the agency’s grievance process.
- Prior to filing a Formal Grievance speak with your Transportation Coordinator or other members of your team to try to informally resolve any issues.
- If the problem cannot be resolved with the Transportation Coordinator or other members of your team, contact should be made with program Vice President who will assist you in writing and submitting your formal grievance.
- At least 3 of these program Vice Presidents will meet to discuss the grievance and determine a response and this response will be reported back to you within 3 business days. If you are unsatisfied with this response you can appeal to the CEO or her designee.
- The CEO will respond to the complaint/grievance within 3 business days. The President/CEO’s reply is the agency’s final response.
- You have the right to pursue your complaint outside the organization.
If you prefer, you may download and print the Title VI Complaint Form and mail it to the agency Chief Operations Officer for review.
Title VI Complaint form
If you have any questions regarding Hillcroft Services’ nondiscrimination obligations, please call (765) 284-4166 and the receptionist can put you in touch with the appropriate personnel.