Hillcroft Services, Inc. is a proud member of The Arc Indiana and we are reaching out to you to invite you to join our chapter.
What does The Arc Indiana do?
For more than 60 years The Arc Indiana has been on the front lines making changes for the intellectually and developmentally disabled population. The Arc is the nation’s leading advocate for all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families – and the premier provider of the supports and services people want and need.
Since the agency is a chapter there is no cost to join.
As a member, you will be offered the opportunity to receive:
- Information – receive a quarterly newsletter, bi-monthly e-newsletter, a weekly roundup of major events on Capitol Hill and up-to-the-minute information about The Arc’s advocacy activities, programs and events.
- Resources and Support – You can take advantage of information and resources available on TheArc.org including research, fact sheets, national programs such as Autism NOW: The National Resource and Information Center and The Medicaid Reference Desk, and public policy information.
- Community – Join our social media channels, attend events hosted by The Arc and get involved with your local chapter. You can also join The Arc’s members-only National Sibling Council and National Council of Self-Advocates.
- Discounts – Receive discounted registration to annual national events such as the Disability Policy Seminar and the National Convention.
- Rewards – Get free subscriptions to Apostrophe Magazine and ABILITY Magazine.
If you are interested in helping Hillcroft grow our The Arc Indiana chapter, please complete the information below: