Want to be part of the Hillcroft team?
Below you will find the current openings available. Hillcroft is an equal opportunity employer. Please note all applicants must have the ability to pass background checks, which includes BMV, State, County & National criminal history, CNA registry, Medicaid/Medicare Fraud registry and pre-employment drug screening.
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Title: Residential Associate
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Department: Residential Services
Function: The Residential Associate provides care, supervision, skills training, direct support, instruction and assistance to persons living in Hillcroft Services residential programs.
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED
- Previous paid or volunteer experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred
- Ability to pass background checks, which includes BMV, County criminal history, Indiana limited State criminal history, National criminal history, pre-employment drug screening and clearance from the State Nurse Aid Registry and the OIG Medicaid Fraud registry
- Hold a valid Indiana driver's license with an insurable driving record and proof of state required insurance on personal vehicle
- Have reliable transportation and be willing to travel as necessary to support clients in accessing the community
- Have a telephone in residence and/or be available by cell phone